Financial Accounting for Decision Makers, 7th edition
By Peter Atrill & Eddie McLaney
Distributed by Trans-Atlantic Publications
$105.00 Paper Original
Financial Accounting for Decision Makers provides a comprehensive and accessible introduction to the subject focusing on the ways in which financial statements and information can be used to improve the quality of decision making.
By introducing topics gradually and explaining technical terminology in a clear, friendly style, the authors cater both for accounting students, and for those studying entry-level accounting within another field.
The practical emphasis throughout the book ensures that the material is always relevant, whilst the accompanying MyAccountingLab provides an even greater level of support for learners and instructors.
- Interactive 'open-learning' style, ideal for self-study, encourages you to check your progress continually.
- Fully integrated coverage of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Numerous activities and exercises enable you to constantly test your understanding and reinforce learning.
- Updated chapter on corporate governance outlines the issues and potential problems inherent to the separation of ownership of a company from day-to-day control.
- Colourful and relevant examples from the real world, including company reports and survey data, demonstrate the practical application and value of concepts and techniques learnt.
- Key terms, glossary and bulleted summaries providing excellent revision aids.
Return to Businesstitles.com main page