Portfolio of Human Resource Audits, 13 volumes
Edited by David Crosby
Cambridge Strategy Publications Ltd
880 pages, illustrated
$850.00 set, paper original
Company Self-Assessment Audits
Other books in this series:
The Portfolio of
Human Resource Audits
The definitive set of organisational self-assessment tools for your HR function and your people policies.
Use these audits to review policies and procedures on:
...right across your organisation.
- pay and rewards
- employee development
- people management
Then use the results to:
- build employee loyalty and commitment and cut staff turnover
- link pay and rewards to productivity and creativity
- strengthen teamwork
- make training programmes more effective and accountable
- improve leadership skills
- plan ahead for the staffing implications of future needs and problems (skills shortages, job sharing, tele-working, e-commerce)
- clarify and strengthen the role of your HR department and the whole way it works.
Everything you need to run these 12 non-financial self-assessment audits. Includes audit tools and techniques and guides to the audit process and follow-up.
THE PEOPLE POLICIES AUDIT
The tools to help you align your people policies with your organisation's strategic objectives.
THE REWARD AND BENEFITS AUDIT
An 8-Step Approach to ensure that your company can attract, retain and motivate the best people available.
THE ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE AUDIT
How to design, implement and evaluate organisational change initiatives in your business.
THE TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT AUDIT
Measure and improve the effectiveness of Training and Development right across your business.
THE EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION AUDIT
Measure and improve the way you motivate employees and win and retain their commitment.
THE PAYROLL AUDIT
Ensure that payroll is punctual, accurate, secure and used effectively as a management tool.
THE HUMAN RESOURCE PLANNING AUDIT
Estimate reliably your future workforce needs - and the available supply of labour.
THE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT AUDIT
How to manage and continuously improve performance in your organisation.
THE LEADERSHIP SKILLS AUDIT (Free)
A guide to measuring and improving the effectiveness of leaders at every level of your organisation.
THE HR INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDIT
How to audit an existing information system, OR specify, buy and use a new system.
THE TEAMS AUDIT
Measure and improve the way your organisation uses and support teams and teamwork.
THE HUMAN RESOURCE FUNCTION AUDIT
Analyse and evaluate the role of your HR function and its contribution to the organisation.
FREE with your Portfolio
With the Portfolio you receive - FREE - The Leadership Skills Audit (above) and membership of The Audit Network: learn from, and benchmark against, other companies worldwide using the same audits.
With these ready-to-use, non-financial audits you will have, within weeks, a complete 3D picture of your HR function and all your people management policies.
- Review pay and rewards, training and teamwork policies and procedures
- Use people skills and policies to make your business more innovative, competitive and profitable
- Find out where to target time and resources for maximum results
- Identify strengths, skills and knowledge you can build on
- Pinpoint HR trouble spots and weaknesses you can put right at once
Benchmarking Portfolio, 4 volumes
High Performace Teams Portfolio, 5 volumes
Business Re-Engineering Portfolio, 5 volumes
Total Quality Portfolio, 6 volumes
Portfolio of Manufacturing Audits, 13 volumes, including CD-ROM
Portfolio of Marketing Audits, 12 volumes
Portfolio of Business & Management Audits, 14 volumes
Return to the Businesss Titles Home Page