Marketing Management: First European Edition
By Philip Kotler, et al.
Distributed by Trans-Atlantic Publications Inc.
The American edition of Marketing Management is the world's leading marketing text because its content and organization consistently reflect changes in marketing theory and practice . This new European Edition of Marketing Management has been inspired by the American edition and explores the challenges facing European marketing practitioners, with all the case studies and exercises newly re-written for European students.Contents
PART 1 UNDERSTANDING MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Chapter 1 Defining Marketing : The European Context
Chapter 2 Understanding Marketing Management
Chapter 3 Developing Marketing Strategies and Plans
Chapter 4 Managing Digital Technology in Marketing
PART 2 CAPTURING MARKETING INSIGHTS
Chapter 5 The Changing Marketing Environment and Information Management
Chapter 6 Managing Market Research and Forecasting
Chapter 7 Analysing Consumer Markets
Chapter 8 Analysing Business Markets
Chapter 9 Dealing with the Competition
PART 3 CONNECTING WITH CUSTOMERS
Chapter 10 Segmenting, Analysing and Creating Target Market Differentiating and Positioning Strategies
Chapter 11 Creating Customer Value, Satisfaction and Loyalty
PART 4 BUILDING STRONG BRANDS
Chapter 12 Creating and Managing Brand Equity
Chapter 13 Devising a Contemporary Branding Strategy
PART 5 SHAPING THE MARKET OFFERING
Chapter 14 Designing, Developing and Managing Market Offerings
Chapter 15 Introducing New Market Offerings
Chapter 16 Developing and Managing Pricing Strategies
PART 6 DELIVERING VALUE
Chapter 17 Designing and Managing Supply Networks
Chapter 18 Managing Service Process and the Customer Interface
PART 7 COMMUNICATING VALUE
Chapter 19 Designing and Managing Marketing Communications
Chapter 20 Managing Global and Personal Communications
PART 8 MANAGING MARKETING IMPLEMENTATION AND CONTROL
Chapter 21 Implementing Marketing Management
Chapter 22 Managing Marketing MetricsFeatures
- All chapters provide a European focus and include illustrations drawn from European companies.
- The text argues the case for marketing management in Europe and explores its practice through the use of the expanded 7P marketing mix.
- The aim of marketing management is the provision of customer-perceived value offerings to both consumer and business-to-business customers . The product and service dominant logics are explored in this capacity.
- Modern technological developments have provided marketing management with an array of tools including Information Communication Technology and several digital advances that have revolutionised market research, product and service development, supply and communication practice.
- As marketing management becomes more evident in Europe there is a need to make sure that marketing initiatives are both effective and efficient. The text devotes a whole chapter to explore marketing metrics.
- To compliment the use of digital technologies the book provides a window into the increasing use of creative marketing techniques as companies seek to develop and sustain innovatory products/services and processes.
- A selection of topic templates including formats to encourage readers to practice drawing up marketing plans are also included. A set of European videos, case studies and exercises are featured to help readers bridge the gap between knowledge and practice.
Return to the Businesss Titles Home Page